Tongue Cutter IPA Launch Party!
November 8 @ 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
New month. New beer
Our seasonal TONGUE CUTTER IPA launches Nov 8th & we want you to come join our LAUNCH PARTY!
THURSDAY NOVEMBER 8TH, 2018.
Grab a taster of our latest creation & some complimentary IPA-inspired passed apps
- Tongue Cutter IPA is a light bodied West Coast Style IPA.
- The beer is light in colour and hazy in appearance.
- Tongue Cutter IPA is made with West Coast citrus hops.
- It is low in bitterness up front, with initial flavours of orange and tangerine.
- The bitterness creeps up and by finish it completely envelops the mouth.
- As the beer warms, more flavours reveal themselves to the drinker.
- This is the most substantial IPA we have ever made. It is much bigger in taste and flavour in comparison with our staple No.7 IPA.
TONGUE CUTTER IPA BY THE NUMBERS :
ABV = 6.4% SRM = 7 IBU = 75
The Knifewear Tongue Cutter West Coast IPA was first brewed and served at the Clocktower Brew Pub in the Fall of 2014.
This year’s version of the TONGUE CUTTER IPA is 100% true to its name!
The 2018 TONGUE CUTTER IPA is packed with fresh citrus flavours and aromas making it the biggest IPA the Clocktower has ever produced, in over 22 years craft brewing.
2018 marks the second year that we are canning The Tongue Cutter IPA, which will be available for sale exclusively at our Bank St./ Glebe retail store. Tongue Cutter IPA is made in collaboration and designed with our good friends at Knifewear Ottawa.